Youth Services Network
Serving children, young adults and families in Winnebago and Boone counties with strength-based care. We also serve surrounding counties.
The mission of Youth Services Network is to develop, provide and coordinate services that improve the physical, developmental, psychological and social well-being of children, young adults, and families.
Since 1982 Youth Services Network, Inc. (YSN) has provided services to youth in Winnebago and Boone Counties. YSN staff serve youth ages 0-21 and their families by providing trauma-informed, holistic, community- based services. YSN is a Child Welfare Agency licensed by the State of Illinois.
The population served by YSN staff have a variety of concerns:
- Emotional or mental health concerns
- Pregnant or parenting
- Runaway or homeless
- Victims of sexual abuse, physical abuse or domestic violence
- Delinquent behaviors
- Truancy or school concerns
- Developmental delays and/or disabilities
Our Core Values
- We promote and respect individual choice.
- We abide by a strong code of integrity that directs our work.
- We operate with a sense of passion and caring.
- We believe in the strengths of families and make a commitment to support all families in their efforts
to improve their lives.